Being intentional and the proper use of your time in life is very important. It’s how you accomplish goals or so they say. You can’t just set out to race a triathlon without training and your work and personal life is no different. I started out the new year a little loose on my intended schedule to achieve my goals so I’ve decided I need to adjust my schedule. It all first starts out with stating my goals for the new year.
- Read at least 1 book a month
- Write at least 1 blog post a week
- Visit the gym or be active for at least 30 min at least 3 times a week
- Do at least 3 Triathlons this year
- Test and create 3 donut recipes
These are all personal goals, I have other business goals I will probably write out at a later date. Now that it’s down in writing on purpose I can start to figure out a schedule to complete these life goals.